Next, they headed outside for the jump rope competition. Cole had to complete 50 jump ropes and Ethan had to complete 150. Cole preferred to just run while spinning the jump rope, and whether or not he actually jumped the rope he really didn't care :)
Last, they finished with a run. Cole was supposed to complete three laps, but after one he said he was sooo done. Ethan ran 3 complete laps and was exhausted. Ethan was sure he took second and that he beat the fasted kid in the school.
After all the hard work they kids got to play and relax while enjoying some popsicles and fruit. It was fun!







Oh man I have nightmares about those stupid rolly things that we used to play with in elementary school. I always thought my fingers would get smashed, and once my friend fell off face first and his teeth went through his lip!!!!! Yea, they're scary...
ReplyDeleteAnyway, I obviously have deep-rooted issues.
I think this is the kind of triathalon I could handle. Looks like a blast!