Other news around the Reese home......
We are getting ready and excited for Valentines Day. Decorations are up and treats are being devoured. Our kitchen had a "heart attack" recently. It was really fun having everyone write things they love about each other. I hope to continue this tradition and leave the hearts up all month long and continue to add to them until our whole kitchen is covered.
My youngest brother is in High School. Working hard I'm sure, with all the difficult classes, like pottery and stuff like that :) Matt's a great uncle and the kids love him. He actually really is good at pottery and made the kids some cups. Even though I'm pretty sure my 18 year old brother has better things to do than read my blog, I wanted to give him a shout out and say thanks!! Love you Matt (ps. don't be stupid)
Liv had her first dentist appointment, she was so brave.
But she is also so naughty. While sweeping the floors after dinner last night I found a chunk of beautiful golden curls. Immediately I ran to Liv and checked her head. Yep, she lopped of a few curls from the back of her hair. She must be destined to be a beautician. This is probably the fifth time she's given herself a haircut.I just checked the mail and this brochure was in it.
I think we definetly should go to this one, don't you think??




Just so you know, in blog code when people say "In other family news...." with the dot dot dots, they usually follow it with 'we are pregnant'!
ReplyDeleteJust teasin' you. PS Shot number two - even better than number one. This is going to be just fine.
Jenn, I just love your blog! I need you to come and design mine!! :) I've totally been out of the blogging world, so I need to get caught up! Your blog is adorable!
ReplyDelete