Liv's been begging me for a while to have a little tea party with some friends. I finally decided that since it was her birthday this past week it would be a good time. So on Wednesday we had a few friends come over for a Tutu Tea Party.
The girls were so cute and very excited to be having a little party.












I LOVE these pictures and must have copies! Eliza has been wearing her beads and carrying her wand everywhere since the party. You put so many darling details into this tea party, you're amazing!
ReplyDeletecute, cute pictures. i also want copies. katelyn had a ton of fun and like marissa said, has made her party accessories a part of her everyday attire.
ReplyDeletesorry-me again. i must say, when it comes to parties and dinners and going all out, you are a girl after my own heart. i LOVE doing things like that. maybe we should collaborate and throw a grown up tea party.
ReplyDeleteOh cute pictures!!! They are so fun! I cant stop laughing at what a stinker Kaylee was that day. Sorry she was more fascinated with the dog cage! :) Should I be embarrassed?! :) Too funny! You are so talented! Thanks for making Kaylee feel so special!
ReplyDeleteWell, duh. That's why she thinks its her birthday every day - she keeps getting awesome parties! Anyway, love you and we'll skype soon!
ReplyDelete