Today my baby turns 6
She is not much of a baby anymore
Liv is a perfect caboose to our little family
She can definitely hold her own in this crazy house
We did lots of celebrating for her birthday.
First, we decided that since we were in Utah around Liv's birthday we should celebrate while we were home visiting family this past week. We started with a combined birthday part for Liv with Grandpa Reese (his birthday was also this past week). We went out to a fun pizza dinner and then had cupcakes with rootbeer floats and ice cream.
Next we celebrated with a combined party with Liv and her Uncle Mike (as his birthday was also this past week) and we did Liv's birthday tradition of floating sky lanterns with all our family.
Next, after returning from Utah we celebrated Liv's actual birthday last night with dessert and gifts (swim suit, sandals, barbie, stuffed animal, books, notebook and markers, gift certificate to American Girl Doll store, and her own packet of Washi tape-she always stills mine). She requested a fruit tart for her birthday cake with yellow filling.
We are going to do some more birthday celebrating this weekend in Chicago at the American Doll Store and Cafe with more family.
She is one lucky and spoiled 6 year old with all these parties :)














I can't believe it's this weekend! I've been pretty calm so far, but I might start freaking out now. So much to do! Anyway, see you Saturday! (I'll shoot you an email about Chicago stuff, but honestly, I haven't done much research...)
ReplyDelete