(Yes, we are wearing coats. The instruction room was freezing cold)
For a first time shooter, the instructor told me I did great. My very first shot was right on the bullseye, but then I got got a little less accurate :) I was surprised and how nervous it made me ahe instructor was impressed. He said the both Shawn and I were shooting like someone with 6+ months experience.Shawn pretty much nailed the bullseye the entire time with the 22, and then he tried the Glock and did great also. The instructor was impressed. He said the both Shawn and I were shooting like someone with 6+ months experience.
We shot on the short range at 17 feet with open sights. We were aiming for the chest with the smaller bullets (22mm) and with the larger bullets (9mm) we were aiming for the neck. Shawn pretty much decapitated his guy.
(Shawn said he had to act tough in the picture on the right because he was shooting a gun)
It was fun. Can't wait to go back and try again!




No comments:
Post a Comment