4.12.2014

Liv's Bday Day Fun

Thursday morning was Liv's birthday.  She started the day with presents and then headed off to school.  I brought donuts to her classroom for a birthday treat.  After school I took Liv to her first "spa day".  She got a pedicure, manicure, hairstyle, "age appropriate make-up" (that is what the brochure said), and sparkles.  Liv's was loving every minute of it.







After the salon Liv and I headed to the Cheesecake factory where we met Shawn and the boys for the Birthday dinner.

Friday night Liv had a friend birthday party.  Shawn took the boys out to a movie and dinner during this time because our house was filled with loud screaming girls for 3 hours.  It was loud and crazy.  All Liv wanted to do for her birthday was watch Frozen with her friends.  So we had pizza dinner and watched the movie.  My friend made a cute Frozen cake that the girls loved, and they finished off the night with a fashion show.
I was exhausted by the time it was over.




post signature


No comments:

Post a Comment