Cole stayed home sick on Monday and struggled all week long feeling good.
We had a spooky dinner party!
We made homemade root beer. Liv threw up that night, after THREE donuts and multiple cups of root beer.
Ollie threw up that night also. Looks like the kids were feeding him some of our dinner :( This is were he usually sits and patiently waits while we eat!
Liv went to a Halloween Party at her friends house. She sent me this picture of her holding a chinchilla.
Cole and I decided we should make Friday a fun night for us so I told him I would take him out to dinner, anywhere he wanted. He chose Taco Bell :)
Following dinner we went to Office Max for some school supplies and then we headed home and carved 4 pumpkins.
Cole was a good helper and we got it done just in time to go pick up Liv from her party.
We had Halloween Parties and Trick or Treating!
Today was Stake Conference. We got a new Stake Presidency and had one of the new apostles speak, Elder Renlund. The kids and I got to meet him and shake his hand before the meeting started. Last Stake Conference we had Elder Oaks come and the kids got to meet him and shake his hand also. I think it is pretty cool that my kids have meet two apostles of the Lord.

No comments:
Post a Comment