We did lots of tennis, golf, gymnastics and soccer this week.
After golf lessons Wednesday morning I couldn't find Cole. I saw his clubs resting outside the country club so I went inside and found him sitting with a few friends at the bar ordering kiddie cocktails and donuts!
We had some yard work done this week with lots of new plants and trees and a fun new Pergola on the back patio.
We swam a lot and played outside until we couldn't see anymore.
The missionaries came over Thursday evening. We played some fun games.
Liv wanted to try rag curls one night.
Ethan headed up North Friday with a friend for the weekend. They stayed in a cabin on the lake. I only spoke with him twice over the whole weekend(and one of those I had to call his friend's mom to get him) He had a blast swimming, biking and exploring.
Cole and Liv went with me to pick strawberries at a local farm one afternoon.
We got fresh lemonade when we were done, it was HOT!
We took Cole and Liv out for dinner on the patio Saturday evening. Our appetizer was a pretzel that was HUGE!
Oliver's birthday is today! We are celebrating surviving one year with a dog who thinks he is the boss of the house :)
No comments:
Post a Comment