10.02.2016

Weekly Post

A few pictures of Liv at school from the class website this past week.



Shawn and I made the leader board at our Orange Theory class this week.  It was a partner workout day!  It's hard to see, but our names are listed under the Red Flag group, which means we together rowed over 5000 meters.  We are the third name down from the top in green marker!

We celebrated 16 years of marriage on Friday.  Previously I had already agreed that Cole could have friends over for a pizza party, so I was stuck hosting a houseful of 11 year boys on my anniversary!  It was a busy night, we ended up letting all the kids just invite friends over that night.  
It was a loud night :)

Cole and his buddies!

Liv and one of her friends!

Cole played in a soccer tournament all weekend, in the rain!


Saturday was Priestood Session, which means Sushi!  

Liv and I did mom and me yoga!  She thought it was boring...

Ethan also had two games this weekend, also in the rain!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment