2.12.2017

Weekly Post

It's been crazy warm here.  I didn't even need to wear a coat to church today!  I'm not complaining, but the kids really want to go skiing and we have NO snow.

I had a great trip last weekend to Utah to celebrate my mom's 60th birthday and have a baby shower for my sister, Brooke.  It was weird being away from Shawn and the kids for a few days, but I had a wonderful time.  We went to the spa for a day of pampering, stayed over night in a hotel, ate lots of food and shopped.  It was perfect!




The kids have been busy lately with school, fun, sports, crafts, and hanging out with friends.  Friday night Shawn and I were the only ones home as all the kids were at friends sleeping over!  It was weird :)  Here is a few random pics from my phone.


Game Night


Liv's getting braces soon!  


Valentines Box

Servie Project at church

Ethan and his buddy making pancakes.

We also had New Beginnings this week for Young Womens.  




No comments:

Post a Comment