11.25.2018

Blog Post

Day 4: St. Marteen
We didn't have to leave the ship until after lunch so we had time hanging out.  The kids played on the sport court (until Ethan launched the soccer ball out to sea :)



We had to stop for ice cream and macarons first

We went on a Snuba excursion today. I was unsure how this would go, but it was an amazing experience.  It was basically scuba diving, but the air tanks floated on the surface. The tour company took some underwater photos of us and as soon as they email them to me I'll post them :)





We had formal night for dinner!  It was a hard sell, but I convinced everyone to dress up.

The kids played lots of ping pong :)

Day 5: St. Thomas

We spent this day driving through the island to a secret beach.  It was beautiful!









Back to the ship for more ice cream!






No comments:

Post a Comment