8.18.2010

Summer 2010

As the summer is winding down I wanted to put together a little video of our summer fun (minus moving across the country).  Living away from home keeps me motivated to post pictures and videos for all our family, so this is my attempt at a summer fun 2010 video.  I took all these clips with my camera, so it isn't the best at recording actual video, but it works.  Sorry, it's kind of long, but watch it and you'll get to see a glimpse of Liv dancing-she's WILD!



Also, I've been doing a little freelance work recently for a Graphic Design company.  They make adorable, super cute, fantastic scrapbooks and needed some pictures to fill the books.  So I took that as an excuse to take a few more pictures of my kids (like I didn't already have enough).  Here is one of my favorites of Liv that I took.

Photobucket

I've been having so much fun.  I always love an excuse to take pictures and it's been fun doing a little work.
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Great Video!! We love seing the kids and all they do. Looks like they are enjoying their new home. Love you guys,
    Grandma and Grandpa Reese

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whatever, I've seen YOU dance like that.

    ReplyDelete