Speaking of rocks, on Saturday Cole and Liv along with two neighbor friends (Hunter and Mae) decided to sell rocks to buy a new basketball hoop. They yelled and hollered at everyone that walked past our house Saturday morning for hours. Shawn bought one for 15 cents (he's cheap). They had one other customer. Our mailman. He gave them $20. Yes, you heard correct, $20 bucks for a handful of rocks. The kids were beyond excited. They ran around screaming for 15 minutes. We have an awesome mailman and he is definitely getting Christmas cookies from me :)
Liv started dance class this past week. She was mad at me for wanting to take her picture. This was the best I got.
She has also been spending a lot of time lately staying up late coloring. I found her like this last night.
I sprained my ankle on Saturday. I took Ethan and his friend, Brycen, up to some trails for a bike ride. I don't have a bike, so I ran along side them (more like they stopped and waited for me). The trail was bumpy and I rolled my ankle. It's stupid to get old and have an aging body :(
I took this last picture while Shawn and I were driving in the car and she rode along side. She was having a great time.






No comments:
Post a Comment