I've gotten lazy.
About 99% of the pictures I take these days are with my phone.
It's a shame when I have such a great camera, but I'm a little lazy!
So, here are a few random snap shots of what's been happening lately according to my phone.
Cole made a tower in cub scouts.
It may not have been the tallest, but it definitely was the coolest!
We have a few more outdoor games left in the season, but this past week we also had a few indoor.
We took the kids to the Bistro Theatre. It was great, we could eat dinner and watch a movie.
Shawn and I had our annual "Christmas Planning" hot chocolate date at Starbucks.
It got pretty chilly this past weekend and the kids were excited to test out the new fireplaces.
We all survived freezing cold soccer games in the rain this week.
This is Liv and her good friend riding off on their scooters. They were heading to the park with purses packed full of treats and snacks.
Liv had another meet this past weekend. She did great, got her best all around score so far.
A few last pictures of the kids enjoying our new backyard, before it get's covered in snow!

No comments:
Post a Comment