10.27.2014

Update

We are still alive.  Just finishing up soccer season.  The boys both finished their last fall outdoor games this Saturday.  They both had great games and came away with wins.  I wasn't able to get a picture of Ethan's team after their game.  He stayed after and had a picnic with his team, but here is one of Cole's team.

We have about a week off before indoor starts.  The boys are both playing on indoor leagues and futsal leagues this winter.

Saturday was crazy we travelled over 220 miles that day just to get all the kids to their games and Liv' to her meet.  We were exhausted at the end of the day.

Liv continues to do great at her meets.  She continues to place regularly 3rd place for the All Around competition.  Her team placed first for team scores recently also.  




Here is a video from Liv's beam routine on Saturday.  She scored 9.075 on this routine.

I've been helping in Liv's class.  I watched one day as this one kid kept coming over and was totally flirting with her.  It was hilarious.  She kept blushing.  I tried to snap a picture from the hallway, but couldn't really get a good one.  His name is Chase :)


We spent some time last weekend playing outside, the weather has been great lately.  

We went to a real Wisconsin bonfire the other night.  It was way out on a farm in the middle of nowhere with a huge bonfire.  

Liv went to a birthday party with some friends from school.  Here is a picture of her two best friends from her school class, Emmy and Sydney.


She also spent time playing with Jessica from her gymnastics team one day after class.


I'm realizing that most of these pictures are of Liv.  The boys are still very much alive, but apparently they don't like pictures any more :(  I did grab a few of them from our neighborhood Halloween last night.  Ethan was determined not to dress up this year.  He thinks he is too big, but when he started to see several older kids coming around the neighborhood he changed his mind.  He decided he would be a soccer player.  I tried to explain that it wasn't actually a costume because he looked like this all the time, but he didn't care and people still gave him candy.





This is the crazy version of Elsa, after lots of sugar!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment