11.01.2016

Weekly Post

Soccer is almost over.  One more week.  This week when I picked up from practice it was pitch dark.  There are kids out there practicing in the picture below and you can't even see them!

Enjoy wings and dancing with the stars :)

This picture looks like we are boosting cars.  But it is really just Ethan and Shawn checking out cars they like late at night.  We do this a lot!

Ethan was grounded (due to some school work that was not complete & a little bit of a bad attitude)  He got to hang out with Shawn and I on our date Friday night.


Hanging out at the mall with the kids.

I worked in the yard a lot this week getting it ready for winter.  While cleaning out my flower pots I found tons of sweet potatoes.  I planted some sweet potato vines not thinking that they would actually produce anything, but apparently I am a good gardener after all!

Halloween Fun!



Liv was a hippie for her school party.




Spooky Halloween Dinner

Funny story about getting dry ice this year.  Everywhere I usually get dry ice was sold out, so I had to get a little creative and went to a gas supply/welding company.  They had some dry ice, but I was the only person in the warehouse not driving a truck and in work boots.  I was definitely a little out of place, but I wasn't about to miss making my homemade root beer this year.





post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment