Shawn's done 3 puzzles this week. I think it is how he manages stress :)
Making Christmas cookies at church
Ethan goofing off with Young Men
Cole at Futsal
Oliver hates when I leave without him. So lately he comes with me. He loves being in the front seat.
Liv braids my hair every night! It's my favorite time of the night.
Liv playing a game at school (from the class website)
With the release of the Mario Brothers App we pulled the Wii out. The kids and I have spent several hours this past weekend playing again. I still can beat most of them :) We play upstairs in the pitch dark. For some reason the kids like it that way.
We are having seriously cold weather right now. -20s!!! Can't be outside for very long, but these kids sure try. During a huge snow storm Friday night we got almost 10 inches. I found the kids sledding down the middle of the road before the plows could clear them.
No comments:
Post a Comment