12.26.2016

Weekly Post

Lost of fun stuff this week.  

Although it started out with another outpatient procedure-needle in my spine :(  That wasn't so fun!


Apparently I've become a physical therapist/sports trainer also.  Google has taught me many things, including using KT tape to help with Ethan Osgood Slaughters.



We took the kids out of school and to the movies.  Shawn is waiting in the car with Ethan while I break Cole and Liv our of jail :)

Liv and I had a moment in the movie bathroom doing selfies :)


Church basketball for the boys, while Liv helps me set up for volleyball for the Young Women.


Skyzone with friends.



Friends and Food



Dinner Dates


Christmas Parties

Lots of snow shoveing





Games


Sledding





 Christmas and Gifts





Baking.  I think I cooked straight for 3 days!!  

Jerusalem Dinner

More games.  This is a card game called Poop :)  I know Ethan never looks happy in pictures.  I promise he smiles, he just hates when I take pictures!

Knitting

Puzzles


No comments:

Post a Comment