We went here this weekend.
Wow, I had no idea the level of seriousness these people take in their pre-game tailgating. It was crazy!
We indulged and all had nasty, greasy hot dogs and corn-dogs.
It was a fun night.
I had forgotten how many sweaty, stinky, drunk people like baseball :)
I had forgotten how many sweaty, stinky, drunk people like baseball :)






I have to tell you, I am so completely jealous of all the fun things you get to do. It makes me so anxious to get my turn to move away from Las Vegas. Question for your Wii gamers over there... after having played both mario galaxy 1 & 2, if they were to recommend only one, which would it be? Darrick's birthday is this week and I was going to get him the first one since he loved borrowing yours so much, but if the second one is better I would want to get that. Any feedback?? Thanks.
ReplyDeleteThere is nothing nasty about a delicious, greasy corn dog. Nothing at all.
ReplyDelete