5.08.2011

Moms and Music

On Friday I got to spent time with Cole at school for a "Moms and Music" celebration.  It was kind of a mothers day celebration.  We spend time in the classroom having muffins and juice while the kids presented the moms with flowers and poems they wrote.

Then we went to the music room where the kids performed a few songs they have been practicing about moms.  It was very sweet and several songs had many mothers in tears.  They had a few songs that the moms got to join in on and play some musical instruments.  I got to play the xylophone, which was a first for me.  It was such a fun morning.  I love my crazy Cole!
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Cole, will you sing some of your songs when we come to see you?? We hope so. Love you big guy!

    G/G Reese

    ReplyDelete