5.13.2012

Moms


I've been spoiled.

I grew up with an amazing mom.
She was able to walk that fine line between friendship and parenting, love and discipline, freedom and rules with perfection.
I never knew how much she cared or sacrificed for me, but it does not go unnoticed now.
My mom has endured hardships that I can't image and continues to be a positive role model.
She continues to serve selflessly, loves unconditionally, and teach humbly.
I love her, without a doubt she is the epitome of a mothers love.

When I married Shawn I also gained an amazing mother-in-law.
I have never known someone who exudes so much humility and christ-like love in her role as a mother.
She is kind, and patient and I've never, for one second felt anything but love from her.
She supports me and loves my crazy children unconditionally.
She is amazing and I love her also.

I am also surrounded by amazing mothers as friends, neighbors, and especially sisters (and sisters-in-law). I have so many great women that inspire me daily to be better, work hard, and love more!

Like I said, I've been spoiled :)

Happy Mothers Day to all the wonderful Mother's out there!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment