3.27.2016

Weekly Post

"Ask the Expert Fair".  Liv and her friend, Selah, were experts on horses.


 Glow in the Dark Volleyball Party



Liv helping unload the dishwasher!  

We had a crazy snow/ice storm.  My poor trees were falling over with frozen ice branches.

I took the boys to an indoor mountain bike park Friday afternoon.







While the boys were riding bikes, Liv was at gymnastics and then went to another sewing class.  This time she made some comfy flannel pants.  

Friday night I tried to take the boys to Buffalo Wild Wings to watch Wisconsin play in the NCAA tournament, but the wait was over 1 hour, so we just got take out and came home and watched the game.  Wisconsin lost :(


Ethan got bored Saturday morning while we were cleaning the house.

We got Shawn's diploma's all framed.  We spent time Saturday getting them up on the wall in his office.

Saturday night Liv and I went to the Relief Society Woman's Conference.

We went out for dessert after with friends. 

We enjoyed Easter Morning and finished up our Easter Devotionals.  

The kids all helped with our Sunday dinner prep.

This is a life size gummy candy coke bottle.  It's kind of gross.



Liv and I before church.  I didn't get a picture of the boys, but Shawn had to talk in church this morning and did a great job!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment